We are thrilled to welcome you back to Small Batch.
To prioritize the health and safety of our community, we continue to adhere to the latest guidelines from the CDC & local authorities.
- Masks are required for entry and anytime a server is at your table
- All available seating is spaced 6' apart
- Temperature checks are required to join us indoors
- Staff wellness checks are mandatory and conducted before the beginning of each shift
- Contact tracing protocols in place ensuring that all guests can be contacted should an exposure be reported
- Indoor filtration systems have been upgraded; our units provide maximum airflow/ventilation with fresh outside air and have been equipped with Merv13 air filters
SB Safety Protocols
Below is a more detailed list of the protocols we've implemented in response to the pandemic. Thank you for trusting us to create a safe space.